Friday, April 6, 2012

This rawr does not mean I love you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 
RAWR!
rawr.
grrr.
humph.


What a lovely way to start, I know. Sometimes it needs to come out, and sometimes you can hear it if you're near me in my car at the right time. Why would I scream like a lunatic? Because I'm frustrated. I'm so frustrated and confused that words cannot seem to verbalize all my confusion and frustration except in an exclamation of vowels and consonants. Now you wonder, "what could drive her to be so upset that words don't come to her? I mean, she talks a lot and is never at a loss for words. What could possibly be driving her out of her wits end?"

Indecisive-ness. That is what is driving me up a hypothetical wall. People who can't make up their minds. Or worse, people who chose to act one way and then act another, then change back to the first and then back to the other, on and on it goes. Do you know what that does to a person? I'd reference you to the start of this post for the answer.

I just...I find it really inconvenient, confusing, and irritating when someone acts one way for a moment and then the next interaction is the complete opposite. Then for the rest of the time you interact with them, you're never sure what way they're going to behave because it seems that they can't decide. Just pick one, commit to it, live with your choice, and suffer or benefit from the repercussions. You can't have someone in your life and treat them like that because eventually they'll stop following you around. They'll stop thinking about whether they did something wrong and just leave. They'll stop wondering whether or not they're trying too hard and they'll just give up. They'll stop thinking about you in general, and move on even if it takes them forever and makes them sad.

I hate when I can't figure someone out. I love people who can tell me what they think, why they think it, their opinions, and their beliefs. If you don't like something I do because it's offensive or rude, let me know. I love open dialogue. I'm not one of those girls who will do something but mean something else. I'm not complicated, if you ask me a question I will answer it. No jedi mind tricks, no lies, no games. This applies to romantic as well as platonic relationships. I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE CAN TELL ME THINGS. I hate skirting around subjects, issues, problems, and concerns.

This being said, when someone in my life behaves in the aforementioned confusing and infuriating manner...I am prone to over analysis. I will think about it, think about it, over think about it, worry about it, be confused by it, and wonder what the frick is going on. I'll wonder if that's just who you are, if maybe you're having an off day or week, if you are trying to get rid of me, or just figure out what the heck you want from me!

I really like simplicity.
I like keeping it simple, stupid.
It doesn't need to be hard, complicated, exhausting, or irritating.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.


That's all I ask, from anyone and everyone.


Side note: I played frisbee today and was out in the sun for hours...my arms are now very burnt. I hope it goes away tomorrow. I don't like the way it feels, because I put Aloe Vera on it and it still burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment